Commercial and Domestic PC Repairs
At AA PC Fix, we provide both domestic and commercial PC repairs in Edgware.
Our team can provide you with solutions that will speed up the performance of your computer and give you recommendations for replacement parts that are compatible with your machine.
We pride ourselves in giving our customers cost-effective solutions to get the performance they need from their machine.
Experience problems with your computer? You should contact us immediately as we understand the frustrations of slow machines or machines which no longer work correctly.
Are you Experiencing PC Computer Problems?
There is a wide range of symptoms that can lead you to experience PC and computer problems, here is a list of a small list of common issues:
- Slow Loading – Viruses and malware can cause a slow loading pc or laptop. However, other factors can contribute to the same problem, such as the available memory or ram.
- Computer Won’t Turn On – If your computer is not turning on a fix such as changing a fuse in your plug could work. If not, the issue could lie within a component inside the machine that is faulty.
- Blue Screen – A “blue screen” is a common problem for all kinds of laptops and PCs. It is caused by a wide range of software and component issues. The machine will have to be diagnosed by a professional to resolve the issue. In some cases, the computer may be completely unusable.
- Pop-Ups – Pop-ups are annoying windows that open up when surfing the internet. They tend to cause your pc to run slower as malware is running in the background.
- My PC Won’t Connect to the Internet – If your pc if not connecting to the internet, there could be multiples reasons why this is happening. You should first check that other devices can connect to the same internet connection before looking at the PC itself.
- Computer Keeps Restarting – If your computer keeps rebooting, then your computer’s software could be causing the issue, or a virus could be corrupting files leading to your pc or laptop to restart.
- Computer Turns off by Itself When in Use – When a laptop or computer switches itself off when it is in use, it could be a sign that the temperature of the PC is above average, and the PC will switch itself off to protect the internals.
Remote Business IT Support
Remote IT Business support gives you access to a support team that can help you diagnose problems remotely without having to visit your place of work. It provides a fast way for our technicians to access a PC and run diagnostics tools to help identify and resolve the issues.
Data Recovery and Installation
Data Recovery and installation services in Edgware. AA PC Fix is professionals in data recovery. Our team is fully qualified and trained to ensure that any lost information is recoverable. We understand the stress of missing information, and our team is always here to help you recover any missing files from your computer’s hard drive.
PC and Network Installs
Are you looking at installing new machines or a new network at your home or business? AA PC Fix can help you choose the correct network and computer. Our services make the installation of network systems seamless and fast, meaning you or your business is back on track within a short timescale.